Who We Are
At Wondersign, we improve the commerce experience by connecting brands, retailers, and consumers through beautiful, smart software. We love a good challenge, and we have fun achieving our goals.
The Enterprise Support Engineer provides our 3rd level of Customer Service, taking care of escalated technical support cases that require deep knowledge of our products, services and external integrations. Enterprise Support Engineers offer best practice guidance to our customers and assist our Account Managers with complex use cases and configuration scenarios.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to provide technical support in response to inquiries, support tickets, and as part of the Company’s pre- and post-sales process;
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves technical software issues by collaborating with users through documented and undocumented solutions and solution attempts;
- Researches required information using available internal and external resources;
- Identifies and escalates priority issues;
- Accurately processes and records support transactions using designated ticket tracking software;
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business;
- Organizes ideas and communicates oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follows up and makes scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary;
- Stays current with system information, changes, and updates, including in connected 3rd party services;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in a contact center or IT department preferred
- Technically proficient; experienced in Internet and eCommerce technologies
- Experience with Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, or WooCommerce preferred
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and software platforms and open to learn
- Work well within a team environment and under pressure
- Possess high attention to detail
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Effective listening and customer service skills
Here’s How We Work
Offering Freedom & Flexibility. We’re a distributed team working from around the globe, with core teams in Tampa, Florida, and San Diego, California. We give our team members a high degree of workplace flexibility with many options for remote work. As a team, we take full ownership of our results.
Tackling Exciting Challenges. The retail landscape is undergoing major changes. We come up with new ways brands and retailers can navigate these shifts in consumer behavior to weather the commerce evolution. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Taking Ownership. We don’t accept the status quo and we challenge ourselves, our processes, our services, and each other to deliver the best possible experience.
Being Truthful & Inclusive. We are transparent in our decisions and our communication, and we value and respect feedback from any source, whether internal or external. We only win as a team, and we understand that everyone needs to stay involved, be empowered, and be held accountable.
- Fully remote position
- Attractive compensation and PTO policy
- Company pays 100% of your medical, dental, and vision insurance, 80% for your family
- Short and long term disability insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Life insurance
- Company supports professional development for all team members
- Latest technology, equipment, and software you need to do your job
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical & Mental Requirements
- This position will require the following physical requirements; sitting (75%), walking (15%), standing (10%), lifting up to 10 pounds.
- This position will require the following mental requirements; Ability to reason through problems to reach solutions, troubleshooting ability, effective written and verbal communication skills, and ability to see, type, speak on phone and work with various departments within the company.
Additional Physical & Mental Requirements
- This position will require the following mental requirements; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to high pressure and high-stress situations. Employee works in a typical office environment and is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some travel to job sites and/or offices may be required. Must be able to travel and work an extended schedule as needed.
Interested? Submit your resume and any supporting paperwork today! :) For more information, please visit www.wondersign.com