Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director of Sales & Service
Salary: $50k/yr, plus bonus based on sales performance
The Sales Performance Coach is responsible for identifying and solving sales training needs. The Sales Performance Coach analyzes sales processes, monitors sales representatives, observes sales encounters, supports financial objectives, and studies sales reports.
Essential Functions and Specific Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively and efficiently coach others on specific sales techniques.
- Set goals for members of the sales team, and craft action plans to help team members achieve the goals
- Regularly monitor live and recorded calls, and grade calls used the established QA grading rubric to ensure adherence to action plan and organizational standards.
- Use insight gained from call monitors and coaching sessions to suggest and implement process improvement measures
- Handle all aspects of onboarding for new sales team members, and create training documentation for tenured team members, as necessary.
- Coordinate efforts with marketing and engineering to ensure sales team is positioned to capitalize on new products and organizational focus.
- Identify and analyze areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals.
- Host sales meetings, listening sessions and conference calls with members of sales staff.
- Provide insight into sales forecast and formulate strategies and tactics for achieving results
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Sales Acumen
- Rapport Building
- Active Listening
- Technical Capacity
- Previous experience in a sales leadership / mentor role is a required
- Ability to coach, inspire, and drive results
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred
- Technically proficient; experienced in Internet technologies and office software
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and software platforms and open to learn
- Work well within a team environment and under pressure
- Possess high attention to detail
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- A minimum of three years in a sales role.
- Proven track record of successful business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Perks & Benefits:
- 17 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- Company pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, 80% for your family
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Waterfront office space with abundant natural light
- On-site gym access included (facility in building)
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a largely sedentary role. However, individuals may need to sit or stand as needed.
Some filing may be required which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Individual may also need to reach above shoulders and head as needed.
15% Travel Time for industry trade shows
For additional information please visit www.wondersign.com